Saturday, April 25, 2015

How Most days are like ...

I ventured into gardening with a passion
To grow a special fruit that is sweet and nice
I went into gardening with a dream
To let everyone see a special yield of harvest
I traveled into less-traveled road
To search for something new and hopeful

But most days I did not travel
I did not move an inch
I was idling with my computer
On something else

But most days I did not do any gardening
I did not check the seeds
Even forgot to water the plants
That be so damaging

But most days I did not enter the garden
I was just day-dreaming in my head
How seeds are meant to grow
Into something magical

So on most days I do not feel
that I have a Almighty God sitting on the throne
Watching and guarding me
Instead on most days
I feel I am a worm, so lowly and sad

Be brave my heart and preserve
Repent from wrongs and move forward
Where there is a will, there is a way
Where there is a way, there be a garden
;Where there is garden, there be plants
Where there are plants, there be fruits
Where there are fruits, there you will find
Your dream of seeds becoming fruits
has come true

No comments:

Post a Comment